Making Sense is a course for the revised curriculum based on the popular It Makes Sense course for tenth and eleventh grades.
Teachers asked for a new four-point book appropriate for the tenth and eleventh grades which allows time to teach the Bagrut literature program from other sources.
Approved for the revised curriculum
- offers explicit teaching, practice and re-entry of the HOTS
- has a rich variety of ICT (Information Communications Technology) tasks
- encourages students to access, collaborate and share information
- places a broad focus on vocabulary to reinforce and expand lexical knowledge
- includes independent reading opportunities
- provides authentic genres and text types