Eric Cohen Books Ltd. invests the utmost efforts and many resources to provide all of its clients with equal, respectable, accessible and professional services. In accordance with the 1998 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law and the regulations enacted thereunder, a lot of effort and resources are invested to make the necessary accessibility adjustments which will enable a disabled person to independently and equally receive the services provided to the general public.
Building accessibility arrangements
Below are the accessibility arrangements at the reception center located in 27 Hata’asiya St. Ra’anana, Israel;
• The building’s parking lot is for employees and guests by appointment only.
• Guests should contact the office upon arrival, or in advance, to arrange handicapped parking if required.
• There is a continuum of access from the parking through the entrance to the reception center and until the service is received.
• An accessible toilet is located on the ground floor, near the reception desk.
Accessible customer service
If you require Accessible Customer Service you can contact us by either telephone or email:
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers. Approximately 20 to 25% of the population encounter difficulty when using the internet, and may benefit from more accessible web content, according to a 2003 Microsoft study.
Eric Cohen Books Ltd. believes in and strives toward creating equal opportunities on the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
Information on website accessibility
This site is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
• Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
• The trials were tested for the highest compatibility to Chrome browser.
• The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patters using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc keys for exiting menus and windows.
• The website was adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
• Documents or videos uploaded to the site before October 2017 may not be fully accessible. If you come across such a document or video, you can contact us and we will make sure to make the information accessible to you.
• Delivery of information in an accessible format: the Company offers its customers the option of receiving information in accessible formats. The provision of information is free of charge and is intended for people with disabilities. For inquiries and information regarding accessibility, you can contact the Company’s accessibility coordinator, whose details appear hereafter in this statement.
• For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
• A-2-Z Internet Accessibility and Marketing leading consultants performed the accessibility audit for the website.
Contact information for requests and suggestions for improving accessibility
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the Company accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable an accessible service to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution, and handle the problem as soon as possible.
Last Updated: 13.7.2021