New Directions Plus is a challenging course for high-level 8th grade students who are at the Intermediate (A2) level. It meets the requirements of the English Curriculum 2020.
New Direction Plus features:
- vocabulary from the Intermediate Level, Band II of the Ministry's word list
- activities which engage learners with can-do statements
- pre-teaching, practicing and recycling of vocabulary
- a variety of relevant and useful writing tasks
- scaffolded speaking activities and practice of functional language in everyday situations
- collaborative tasks
- communication videos for cultural enrichment
- a new component - Digital Extra for pre-teaching and tracking of vocabulary, fun review activities and speaking practice
New Directions Plus has a rich, comprehensive workbook which includes a wide variety of exercises for practice and reinforcement.
Pending approval by the Ministry of Education