English 2 is a course for pupils who are in their second or third year of English and who are already reading short sentences. English 2 can follow English 1 or can be used independently.
- Focus on meaningful reading through a variety of texts, including stories and reading cards
- Strong emphasis on authentic, useful language
- Challenging and fun activities
- Engaging tasks
- Chants, songs, pronunciation work, puzzles and end of unit reviews
- Opportunities for writing and listening
- Teacher's notes displayed together with pupil's page for easy reference